- Baumel, A., Ainouche, M.L., and Levasseur, J.E. (2001). Molecular investigations in populations of Spartina anglica C.E. Hubbard (Poaceae) invading coastal Brittany (France). Molecular Ecology. 10, 1689-1701. Available online: www.imep-cnrs.com/pubpdf/baumel-2001.pdf [Accessed: 10/08/2010].
- Doody, J.P., ed. 1984. Spartina anglica in Great Britain. A report of a meeting held at Liverpool University on 10th November 1982. Huntingdon, Nature Conservancy Council. (Focus on nature conservation, Series No. 5.)
- Global Invasive Species Database, 2006. Spartina anglica. Available from: www.issg.org/database/species/management_info.asp?si=76&fr=1&sts=&lang=EN [Accessed: 10/08/2010].
- Invasive Species Ireland. Most Unwanted. Available online: http://www.invasivespeciesireland.com/mostunwanted/ [Accessed on: 23/03/2009]
- Invasive Species Ireland. Risk Assessment (December 2007). Available for online for download: http://www.invasivespeciesireland.com/downloads/risk_assessment.asp [Accessed on: 23/03/2009]
- JNCC. Joint Nature Conservation Committee. (no year). Spartina anglica. Available online: www.jncc.gov.uk/page-1680 [Accessed: 10/08/2010]
- Minchin, D. (2008) Spartina anglica Fact Sheet. Produced by DAISIE. Available online from: www.europe-aliens.org/pdf/Spartina_anglica.pdf [Accessed on: 25/03/2010]
- Nairn, R.G.W. (1986). Spartina anglica in Ireland and its potential impact on wildfowl and waders - a review. Irish Birds, 3, 215-258.
- National Biodiversity Data Centre. National Invasive Species Database. Available online: http://invasivespecies.biodiversityireland.ie [Accessed: 2009]
- NPWS. National Parks and Wildlife Service. (year unknown). Spartina Swards (1320) Conservation Status Assessment report. Available online: www.npws.ie/en/media/Media,6238,en.pdf [Accessed: 10/08/2010]
- Reynolds, S.C.P. (2000). A catalogue of alien plants in Ireland. National Botanic Gardens, Glasnevin, Ireland.
- Robb, G.N., McDermott, T. & Reid, N. (2009) Current distribution of Spartina anglica in Northern Ireland. Report prepared by the Natural Heritage Research Partnership, Quercus for the Northern Ireland Environment Agency, Northern Ireland, UK.
Available online: www.qub.ac.uk/sites/Quercus/Filestore/Filetoupload,140783,en.pdf [Accessed: 10/08/2010]